VMware Converter Standalone 5.0迁移物理机过程中，有以下类的报错，导致P2V不成功。
• Unable to contact the specified host
• The host is not available, there is a network configuration problem, or the management services on the host are not responding
• Error: Failed to connect to server
• Unable to obtain IP addresss of helper virtual machine
• A general system error occurred: unknown internal error
• Unable to complete installation/uninstallation of vCenter Converter agent on 'xxxxxxxx'
• Error connecting to share \\xxxxxxxxx\ADMIN$
Where xxxxxxxx is the IP address or hostname of the source machine being converted.
使用VMware Converter Standalone 5.0需要开启的端口：
有三个角色： Converter Server、Physical Host 、ESXi Host。
1) Converter Server 到 Physical Host开放
2) Physical Host 到 ESXi Host 开放
Converting a powered on Windows operating system (P2V)
445, 139, 9089 or 9090
If the source computer uses NetBIOS, port 445 is not required. If NetBIOS is not being used, ports 137, 138, and 139 are not required. If in doubt, make sure that none of the ports are blocked.
Port 9089 is used for Converter Standalone versions, and 9090 is used for the Converter plugin.
Note: Unless you have installed Converter server to the source computer, the account used for authentication to the source computer must have a password, the source computer must have network file sharing enabled, and it cannot be using Simple File Sharing.
Only required if the conversion target is VirtualCenter.
Only required if a custom installation was performed and the Converter server and client portions are on different computers.
If the conversion target is VirtualCenter then only port 902 is required.