If you are trying to
start a Microsoft Office application or uninstall and repair from Control Panel
and receive the following error:
“Something went wrong.
We’re sorry, but we are unable to start your program. Please ensure it is not
disabled by the system. Error Code: 1058-13”
This problem usually
occurs because the Microsoft Office ClickToRun Service is not enabled. To
enable it again, try these steps.
1. Select “Start“, then type “CMD“.
2. Right click “Command Prompt” and choose
“Run as Administrator“.
3. The Administrator Command Prompt window
appears. Type the following, then press “Enter“:
· sc config clicktorunsvc start= auto
4. You should receive a “SUCCESS” message.
Now type the following, then press “Enter“:
· sc start clicktorunsvc
Now try to start a
Microsoft Office application or run an uninstall or repair as you originally
intended. Hopefully, it works now.